Sunday 2 November 2014

Sunday Pick: Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub


This weeks fave comes from a fantastic man, Ole Henriksen. If you haven't tried any of his skincare yet, where have you been?! In fairness, the price of these products induces a sharp intake of breath every single time, but man are they worth it.

This particular scrub was bought on a whim whilst in California, a purchase solely based on the absolutely incredible scent – think sweet... nutty... delicious. However I'm pleased to report that this little tub has proved its worth, making its way to the top of my skincare list for far more tangible results.

The scrubs itself is fairly fine and concentrated – forget a gel with the odd scrubby bit in it, a mere fingerful of this baby will give you that deep, creamy, scrubby feeling that really feels like it's working. Soak it off with a warm, wet flannel and skin is not tight or sore – it's soft, refreshed and radiant. I truly believe this is like a 1 minute facial – your face is left slightly pink and perky whilst the effects resemble that of some of my favourite face masks, unlike any other scrub I've tried.

If you're looking for a miracle product, in my opinion they don't get much better than this. A scrub that ticks every single box. Can anyone recommend any of Ole's other products? What to try next...


You can pick this up here at LookFantastic

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand, but by the sound of it I should pick one of these up next time! I'm glad the scrub is fairly concentrated as I always use alot each time and go through them super quick. This one might last me longer!

    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem! Highly recommend, it's really good :) x

      Delete
  2. This sounds gorgeous! Very luxurious and I currently need a scrub! I also love lookfantastic so will definitely be ordering this xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like it! LookFantastic is my fave too <3 xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a great product, I bet the smell is amazing! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soooo delicious :) thanks for checking out my blog! xx

      Delete
  4. I actually tried a face cream from this brand and it broke my face out so badly :( I can see this scrub being really good though!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's strange! I can be quite sensitive but this one is fine for me :) x

      Delete